- Configuration of TS and Azure credentials.
- Make calls to TS for registration, authentication and status.
- Make calls to Azure for getting access token, user profiles.
(Client’s app server)
- Configuration of TS credentials.
- Accept calls from the client app and forward to Connector App
- The one which uses the Azure AD services for Authentication.
- Add widget
- Configuration of URLs
- Make register / auth / status calls
Client Side Integration
The client application already uses the Azure AD services for user authentication.
There are few permissions need to be set in the Azure.
- In order to perform & receive the status of Registration & Authentication from ThumbsignIn server, the backend should expose APIs to the client widget.
- Backend also should take care of talking with Azure AD for getting the `access token` and API calls to fetching the user profiles during successful authentication from ThumbsignIn server.
Application that takes care of the above 2 requirements for the backend integration. This requires configuration of ThumbsignIn and Azure AD credentials.
- Spring boot java application that can be either deployed in your existing backend infrastructure OR can be deployed as a standalone application.
- Download the code from Github
- This application can be used as-is with minor configurations for ThumbsignIn and Azure AD REST calls.
application.properties#Azure AD tenant and app registration details Azure.ad.client.id = <<AZURE CLIENT ID>> Azure.ad.client.secret = <<AZURE CLIENT SECRET>> Azure.ad.tenant.id = <<AZURE TENANT ID>> #ThumbSignin App Registration Details (Multiple client app registrations can be configured) thumbsignin.apiUsers.key = <<APP 1 - KEY>> thumbsignin.apiUsers.secret = <<APP 1 - SECRET>> thumbsignin.apiUsers.key = <<APP 2 - KEY>> thumbsignin.apiUsers.secret = <<APP 2 - KEY>>